The Balgrist Campus is the research centre for the development of current and future top musculoskeletal medicine. Are you our new team member? We are looking for a motivated person as of now or by agreement as a
Junior Biomedical Engineer as 3D Operation Planner 80-100% (m/f)
- Creation of 3D operation plans on your own responsibility
- Design of patient-specific instruments for intraoperative navigation of complex orthopaedic surgeries
- Use of dedicated CAD software and collaboration with surgeons
- Master's degree from University or University of Applied Science in medical technology or equivalent
- Experience with CAD software Experience with Matlab
- Ability to work in parallel and deal with firm deadlines
- Experience in orthopaedics is an advantage
- An exciting job in an innovative and challenging environment
- Motivated colleagues working collaboratively and thoroughly to improve patient's treatment
- The company is located in one of Zurich's most modern research buildings (Balgrist CAMPUS) in an attractive location with excellent public transport connections
Next stepsFor further information please contact Laura Leoty, deputy head of 3D preoperative planning and 3D printing, Tel. 044 510 73 67.
We are looking forward to your complete online application.
Please note that for administrative reasons we do not process applications sent by post.
The Balgrist as an Employer
The Balgrist offers its skilled and motivated specialist employees an innovative environment with a practical orientation. Trainees benefit from a broad range of training and intern positions, and from high-quality instruction. We form part of Zurich’s university medicine network, which also includes the University of Zurich, ETH Zurich and the other university hospitals in Zurich. That’s how we keep our finger on the pulse of the medicine of the future.Your rewards
Other jobs at the Balgrist
Spannende Aufgabe in der Forschung OrthopädieMore
Das Universitäre Zentrum für Prävention und Sportmedizin deckt interdisziplinär sämtliche sportmedizinischen Aspekte mit Fokus aufMore